Finitro International BV cares greatly about protecting your privacy. We therefore only process the information that is strictly necessary for us to provide – and improve -our service; moreover, the information that we have collected about you and your use of our services is handled very carefully by us. We will never share your data with third parties for commercial purposes.
Purposes of data processing
We only use your data for the purpose of being able to provide you with our services. This means that the purpose of the processing is always directly related to the order you have placed. We use your data for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of creating and performing the agreement(s) we have entered into with you, e.g. agreements relating to purchasing a product.
- For customer service purposes: receiving your contact information and answering your questions via our Contact page.
- For marketing purposes: sending you our newsletter and various development purposes, e.g. improving our website further to analyses of our newsletter.
- When necessary, Finitro International BV may be required by a legal obligation to share your information in relation to government tax-related or criminal investigations. In such cases, we are compelled to share your data, but we will oppose this within the possibilities available to us under the law.
Your data will not be shared with third parties unless this is necessary to comply with accounting and other administrative obligations. These third parties are all required to preserve confidentiality based on the agreement between them and us or an oath or legal obligation.
What data is collected by Finitro International BV?
Finitro International BV collects the following data:
- Personal data: your name, address, e-mail address and phone number
- Payment data when you buy our products
- Automatic data: your computer's IP address, cookie ID, click behaviour and contacts with our customer service department.
What parties does Finitro International BV share your personal data with?
Finitro International BV will only share your personal data with third parties if such data-sharing is carried out with due diligence and is necessary for the operation of our website. All personal data is stored securely by the third parties and cannot be used for any other purposes. Some of the personal data we collect is shared by use with the following parties:
- Copernica BV: our website uses the company Copernica BV for dealing with our newsletters.
- Payvision BV: for the processing of our payments, we use the company Payvision BV.
- PostNL NV: delivery of our products to you is handled by PostNL NV.
We store your data for as long as you remain our customer. This means that we will store your customer profile until you tell us that you no longer wish to use our services. If you tell us this, we will also consider this to be a request to be forgotten. Based on the applicable administrative obligations, we are obliged to store invoices containing your personal data. We will therefore store this data for as long as the applicable term continues to be in effect.
After that time, however, our employees will no longer have access to your customer profile and the documents we have produced relating to your order.
Based on the applicable Dutch and European legislation, as a data subject, you have certain rights with regard to the personal data that is processed by us or on behalf of us. We explain these rights and how you can enforce them below.
You have the right to view your data or have it rectified, restricted, transferred or deleted. You can send a corresponding request to Finitro International BV, using our online contact form. State your subject and the right you wish to use clearly. You will then receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a confirmation that your data has been changed to your e-mail address that we have on file.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on or read into your peripherals when your visit our website, for example in your computer's browser, your tablet or smartphone. Via this text file, data, sometimes personal data, is stored or consulted. On the basis of this data, some of which is personal data, it is possible for you to be identified on your next visit.
- Technical cookies: these cookies are necessary for our website to function (in a technical sense).
- Analytical cookies: Finitro International BV uses Google Analytics to analyse how our visitors use our website.
Finitro International BV
2952 BG Alblasserdam
E-mail: [email protected]
You can also use our online contact form.